» The king is here
Suggestions and Questions EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:24 am by Hunter

» UPDATE 7/17/11: SniperAccuracy Plan
Suggestions and Questions EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:40 am by Hunter

» My Classes
Suggestions and Questions EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:13 pm by Hunter

Top posters
Constantine
Suggestions and Questions I_vote_lcapSuggestions and Questions I_voting_barSuggestions and Questions I_vote_rcap 
Max
Suggestions and Questions I_vote_lcapSuggestions and Questions I_voting_barSuggestions and Questions I_vote_rcap 
Garrett
DPC
Trey
ISuckCock
Smiley
Hunter
FLAPPYCHICKEN
Love

Suggestions and Questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Constantine
:{D
Constantine

Suggestions and Questions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions and Questions   Suggestions and Questions EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:34 am

Regarding the upcoming game

1. How will the classes be differentiated? Will they look different, or will you have to discern them from certain weapons / auras etc.?
1A. My suggestion for this would be something towards the idea of each class has a specific uniform, aura, or something along these lines.

2. Will there be any 1 hit KO weapons?
2A. My suggestion, make 1-2 1 hit KO weapons and make them a higher level, a special weapon (Mods / Beta players only, holiday, etc.), or very rare.

3. As I have seen from the chatter in the forum chatbox, as you level up you acquire weapons. Will there be not only the prerequisite classes, but classes you can customize as well (for example, you unlock a weapon, and you attach it to a "custom class" and you can attach secondaries and such"?
3A. I like this idea, but to even it out, add something like an "Attribute Counter". Take for example, every gun has "Attribute Points". The Attribute Counter would be set at a set number (say 10). A higher level gun would take more attribute points (Say the best primary gun takes 8 AP). The Secondary weapon would be a requirement, so the lowest level secondary would take 0 AP, but you make (say a Desert Eagle) a 4 AP weapon. This way, you can't equip the best primary with the best secondary, thus making an even level of play. Also, if need be, put the Attribute counter to the said set number and have another one to maybe count the speed, armor level, and possible special ability (Say the fastest speed would be 7, the heaviest armor 7, and the best special ability 7). This way, you can't have a heavy armor and fast speed at the same time (the second attribute counter for speed, armor, and special abilities was not like a serious suggestion, but merely an idea).

4. Will there be radio callouts, or even xchat?
4A. I'm fine with either.

5. Will the camouflage color be set to the color team the player is on, or is that customizable?
5A. I like the idea of the camo being customizable, but have it so the allied team can see that you're on their team.

6. Friendly Fire?
6A. I know this will be a bit controversial, but here goes. I say have friendly fire set ONLY IF THE PLAYERS JOINING THE MATCH AGREE TO IT. If a player gets killed by friendly fire, don't count the death, but take away a kill from the team (if the match is a deathmatch) and away from the player, to discourage it.

If you have any other ideas, tell me and if I agree with them, I'll add them with your name next to it.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT: Please give constructive criticism. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
FLAPPYCHICKEN

FLAPPYCHICKEN

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Questions   Suggestions and Questions EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:05 am

I like these a lot, but the Section 3 was confusing me, but I figured it out(;
I can't think of any other criticism.

I think the 1 hit KO's are a lil overdone though.. I think if you want a 1 hit KO it should be used by a weapon like a knife to the back, or some sort of close range melee weapon.

And if beta players get better weapons that'd be nice Troll\'d
Back to top Go down
Max

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Questions   Suggestions and Questions EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:09 pm

lolololo noob thread. Thse are stupid questions... OBviously... for number 5 your own team can see u.

1. Only some classes can equip/buy certain weapons. There are so many weapons you can use.

2. Sniper headshots will require only 1 hit.

3. You can attach silencers and stuff. Yes, you can make Snipers have a weak weapon that fires with speed or a weapon that fires slowly with power.

4. Both. There will be 30 Radio Call - Outs. 10 for Zombie mode as a zombie.

5. Yes. You will have a bubble around u. When other players enter the bubble, they can see you lightly. You will also have a light cloak. Yes, your own team can see your bubble.

6. Friendly fire is set by host
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Questions   Suggestions and Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TGD Gaming Organization :: Sniper Accuracy :: Sniper Accuracy Discussion-
Jump to: